The following issues have been reported to Edupoint
- Fixed (2018 AZ m) Running the Period Attendance Profile (ATP201) or the Daily Attendance Profile (ATD201) from the menu button on the Period or Daily Attendance view or with Attendance Letters pulls all students. Correction in development at Edupoint. Work-around: go to the ATP201 or ATD201 report interface and run for a specific student. -
- Fixed (2018 AZ m) ATP201 is not honoring any sort order. Correction targeted for 2018 AZ l (early November 2017).
- Adding mass e-mail attachment clears options and extra filters tabs. Correction in development at Edupoint. Work-around: add attachment first, then enter the information on the options and extra filters tabs.
- AzEDs: Course where main staff is excluded from reporting and course proctor is assigned as an additional staff are not being reported to AzEDs.
- AzEDs: Associated Courses are not being reported to AzEDs.
- Staff View: Cannot add or edit staff from a district focus. Work-around: focus at the school level to add edit the staff.