2018.01 update is being deployed during the week of February 19, 2018. Access the 2018.01 release notes online.
In addition to the base 2018.01 Update, the following corrections and additions have also been added:
Corrections in 2018.01 AZ b Update
- AzEDs: Course where main staff is excluded from reporting and course proctor is assigned as an additional staff are now being reported to AzEDs.
- AzEDs: Associated Courses are now being reported to AzEDs.
- Staff View: Staff records can now be added or edited at a district focus.
New in 2018.01 AZ b Update
- AzEDS: Protected Identity tab added to the student and student add screens to tract the legal identity fields for students.
- AzSAFE: option added to the extract to run for SPED students only.
- Online Registration - Electronic Signature: the parent’s electronic signature from online registration is now stored on the parent record.
- Online Registration - Phone Information: the phone information collected for parents and students during online registration has been reformatted to match the way it is stored in Synergy.
- Online Registration - Birth Place: the birth place has been added to the information collected in online registration on the demographics module.
Current Outstanding Issues
- Adding mass e-mail attachment clears options and extra filters tabs. Correction in development at Edupoint. Work-around: add attachment first, then enter the information on the options and extra filters tabs.